(I) (D)amn (E)xcited (N)ow

Yes, boy are we excited about this new BLOG ! So I did some research and was thinking if this is actually fun to BLOG his growth. Well I am not exactly the kind of person that write what I did on a day to day basis, but thinking along, might be pretty cool to share our experience with other friends and parent all over the world.

Friday, November 24, 2006

Patience

Ever since Iden knows how to wear his own shoes, we have always asked him to wear them himself. To get him to wear his shoes is easy, but the wait for him to finish wearing takes ages! He will take his own sweet time, put in his foot into each shoe slowly, adjust the tape slowly until he is satisfied. On normal days when we are in no hurry, this long process is perfectly all right. However, on days when we are already running late, this slowness is real frustrating. We will then have to give him a hand to expedite the process.
Not only wearing of shoes, other tasks like eating, drinking, etc. All these also take a long time. Iden doesn't have a sense of time, huh? Or am I being too impatient? Haiz.... that's the thing about living in a fast paced and competitive environment. Everything has to be in a rush. Perhaps it is time for me to slow down my pace and learn to be more relax like him.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home